Learning SpanishIn Baños
Joining our Spanish classes will enable you to gain a true local insight into the Ecuadorian culture and traditions, while learning the necessary vocabulary and grammar to be able to communicate better with the locals and in your volunteer project. Making your time in Ecuador more interesting and meaningful.
+18 YEARS OLD
MINIMUM 1 WEEK
things to consider
What is included?
- Administration fee
- Orientation meeting
- 6 nights Hostel – Shared Room, with breakfast
- Spanish classes (20 hrs)
- HD Bike Touro HD Canopy bridge
What is NOT included?
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned above
- Transportation to Baños
What to consider…
- Classes begin every Monday. Students should arrive in Baños at the latest on Sunday
- Available all year round, except last week of December and first week of January.
- Lessons are 20 hours a week in a group (max 4 students) or 16 hours if private (one to one)
- Classes are 4 hours per day, from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays, when the lessons for that day will be split into 1 hour extra on the other days.
- Programs from 1 to 12 weekso
- You can book a pre-stay Quito with arrival transfer, night in Quito and transfer to bus terminal or private transfer to Baños.
- You will take an entry test to determine your level, by the reservation.
A NORMAL DAY
The hostel reception is open 24 hours and there is a concierge and a luggage storage space; the place also has a rooftop terrace, a coffee and a pool! Also free WIFI is available.
Upon arrival in Baños (with public bus from Quito, 4 hours, around $5,00) you can take a taxi to the hostel (around $2,00).
WHAT TO DO IN
YOUR FREE TIME
Some of the options are:
- The Casa del Arbol, swing from a tree over an epic cliff
- Visit the spectacular waterfall “Pailón del Diablo”
- Relax in the natural thermal baths and hot springs
- White Water Rafting
- Zip lining and obstacle course
- Hanging bridges
- Horse riding
- Explore on bikes, rent a quad or small jeeps – anything goes!
more experiences in ecuador
Dream Center Bogota
This non-profit is an institution that works to improve the quality of life of the community of the Egypt neighborhood in Bogota; by fighting hunger, ending poverty, generating decent work and reducing inequalities.