LEARNING SPANISHIN BAÑOS
In Beautiful Baños we offer Spanish classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced students. Our classes will be given by our teacher Liliana, who will give the classes at the hostel you will be staying at. Liliana is a trained teacher, with a lot of experience and a very friendly personality.
Joining our Spanish classes will enable you to gain a true local insight into the Ecuadorian culture and traditions since you will be equipped with the necessary vocabulary and grammar to be able to communicate in Spanish.
Our program is aimed to be a full immersive experience.
MINIMUM 1 WEEK
no SPANISH NEEDED
+18 YEARS OLD
Nightlife is a must in Baños with a street prepared to cater to every music taste and with novelty drinks inspired by the nature around or local legends.
things to consider
What is included?
- Administration fee
- Orientation meeting
- 6 night accommodation in a Hostel (dorms for up to to 6 people, mixed gender)
- 20 hour classes per week (standard course)
- Class material
- 2 tours (Half day bike tour & Half day canopy tour)
What is NOT included?
- Personal expenses
- Transportation from and to the airport/bus station
- Medical insurance (mandatory to confirm the reservation).
What to consider…
- Classes begin every Mondays. Students should arrive in Baños at the latest on Sunday
- Available all year round, except last week of December and first week of January)
- Lessons are 20 hours a week in a group (max 4 students) or 16 hours if private (one to one)
- Classes are 4 hours per day, from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays, when the lessons for that day will be split into 1 hour extra on the other days.
- Programs from 1 to 12 weeks
- Small Classes (max 2 to 4 people)
- Intensive course or private classes upon request
- You will take an entry test to determine your level
A NORMAL DAY
On Monday your teacher will meet you and companions at the hostel and you will start this fun learning process. Your classes are scheduled 4 hours a day from Monday to Friday. You will also have some have extra-curricular activities, these are a half day bike tour and a half day canopy tour, organized by us!
By staying at very nice and cozy hostel, greatly located and with a very nice staff, that aim to make you feel the hostel as your second home; Expect to have many opportunities to speak Spanish with native speakers. The hostel is very popular among ecuadorians, they say that it is ¨chevere¨ that is the reason why so many people return year after year.
The hostel has dorms for 4 to 6 people (mixed gender) with shared with ensuite bathroom and hot water all day.
Also private room with private bathroom (upon request).
It includes breakfast and facilities as: Free Wi- Fi, sightseeing, night life, balconies, terrace, swimming pool, steam bath, massage service, jacuzzi, shared kitchen.
WHAT TO DO IN
YOUR FREE TIME
Some of your options are:
• The Casa del Arbol, swing from a tree over an epic cliff
• Visit the spectacular waterfall “Pailón del Diablo”
• Relax in the natural thermal baths and hot springs
• White Water Rafting
• Zip lining and obstacle course
• Hanging bridges
• Explore on bikes, rent a quad or small jeeps – anything goes!