Learning SpanishIn Medellin
Our Spanish school is housed in a restored colonial building and offers all the facilities to have a good learning experience: Internet access, air conditioning, a small library, video projectors, audio material, TV, and DVD players.
The school has a patio and a coffee shop where you can take a break while enjoying a good Colombian coffee.
There are group lessons as well as private lessons or intensive courses. It doesn’t matter what level of Spanish you have, or maybe no level at all, we will make sure you have a fantastic time while learning and make sure you have all the tools to increase your level of fluency
MINIMUM 1 WEEK
no SPANISH NEEDED
+18 YEARS OLD
With a number of tourist and cultural sites, pleasant green spaces, interesting museums, a bustling center and thriving commercial areas Medellin is an exciting place to explore. The city’s top-notch restaurants and vibrant bars provide non-stop fun until the early hours.
things to consider
What is included?
- Administration fee
- Orientation meeting
- Local support volunteer coordinator
- Accommodation in a homestay
- 20 hour classes per week (standard course)
- Class material
- Activities organized by the school
What is NOT included?
- Transportation to the homestay from the airport
- Medical insurance (mandatory to confirm the reservation).
What to consider…
- Classes begin every Mondays. Students should arrive in Cartagena at the latest on Sunday
- Available all year round
- You can book 1 to 12 weeks
- Small Classes (max 8 people)
- 4 hours per day from Monday to Friday
- Intensive course or private classes upon request
- You will take an entry test to determine your level
A NORMAL DAY
On Monday you will head to the school, where you will meet your teachers and companions and you will start this fun learning process. On this first day you will have an exam to evaluate which course level is better for you.
Your classes are scheduled for 4 hours a day during the morning from Monday to Friday. In the afternoons you will also some extra activities organized by the school (for example, city bike tours, cultural trips, cinema club, and dance classes). The rest of the time is free for you to enjoy Medellin!
Local homestay accommodation includes breakfast and most houses have Wi-Fi internet access. All students are guaranteed a private bedroom and a quiet place to study. All the families are within 15 to 45 minutes walking distance of the school.
Homestays with private room and ensuite bathroom available upon request with additional cost.
WHAT TO DO IN
YOUR FREE TIME
Some of your options are:
* City Bike tour
* Cultural Trips
* Cinema Club
* Salsa classes
* Visit an endless list of muse and parks within Medellin
* Discover the buzzing nighlife
more experiences in colombia
Dream Center Bogota
This non-profit is an institution that works to improve the quality of life of the community of the Egypt neighborhood in Bogota; by fighting hunger, ending poverty, generating decent work and reducing inequalities.